The holidays are over. Covid is settling down, but you haven't had a chance to really get started on your New Year's resolutions (just a hunch)! Maybe you've had to pull triple duty as a work-from-home executive + parent + teacher for the past 6 months.
All you need is a gentle (BUT FIRM) nudge to finally get it done.
I MADE THIS CHALLENGE FOR YOU!
Over the course of these 4 action-packed days, we will:
6. Post the Challenge Registration link (www.joannepenn.com/challenge-registration) 7. Use the hashtag #FoodRutRescueChallengeFeb21 so we can track your comments and shares!
For each comment on your Facebook Live video post, you will be awarded one (1) point. For each share of your Facebook Live video post, you will be awarded five (5) points. The participant with the most points during the contest period of April 18, 2017 to May 7, 2017 at 12am MST will be awarded:
- VIP Admission (value $797 CAD), - Roundtrip flights (approximate value $750 CAD)* - Two (2) nights accommodations at the Moose Hotel + Suites (the 'Hotel'), 345 Banff Ave, Banff, Alberta (approximate value $422 CAD)** - Admission to the VIP Welcome Reception (approximate value $55 CAD) - Mastermind Lunch (approximate value $50 CAD) - VIP Dinner (approximate value $72 CAD) - Ground transportation from Calgary International Airport (YYC) to the Hotel on May 28, 2017, and from the Hotel back to YYC on May 30, 2017 (approximate value $128 CAD)*** - Gift card to Meadow Spa + Pools (value $250 CAD) - ExpansionLIVE Swag Bag (value $65 CAD) - 60-minute coaching session with Ash Ahern (value $250 CAD).
Approximate total value: $2,839 CAD****.
Failure to follow ALL of the instructions above will disqualify you from the Contest.
*value may fluctuate based on available flights during time of booking. **based on availability at the Moose Hotel + Suites; value may fluctuate depending on availability. Alternate accommodations may be necessary at time of booking. ***value based on current shuttle ticket prices and may fluctuate. ****total value may fluctuate depending on flights, accommodations and shuttle prices at time of booking. Total prize value not to exceed $3,000 CAD.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. In order to enter and be considered for the #47HourExpansion contest, you must:
1. #47HourExpansion Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, ten (10) provinces and three (3) territories of Canada, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of The Expansion Project and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations. 2. The Contest is sponsored by The Expansion Project, located at 304 Stonemere Place, Chestermere AB, CANADA, T1X 1N2. 3. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein. 4. The Contest begins on April 18, 2017 at 12:00pm MST and ends on May 7, 2017 at 12:00am MST (the "Contest Period"). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using the following methods: Facebook.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Participant must answer the following questions via a Facebook Live video submission: a) What is your name? b) In what town/city, state/province do you reside? c) What does 'expansion' mean to you? d) Why do you want to win this Contest?
Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the Contest Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or householdin excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. On or about May 8, 2017, the Sponsor will select one (1) winner in from among all eligible entries received with the most comments and shares of the participants entry Facebook live video. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email on or about May 9, 2017. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
7. The potential winners will be notified by email and/or phone. Each potential First Prize winner will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 3 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.
8. First prize is a VIP Admission Scholarship, air fare, accommodations, VIP welcome reception, mastermind lunch, VIP dinner, and ground transportation to and from Calgary International Airport (YYC) to Banff, Alberta, gift card to Meadow Spa + Pools, ExpansionLIVE Swag Bag and 60-minute coaching session with Ash Ahern for 5/28/2017 through 5/30/2017.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney's fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.